You can download the ABAP Trial version from below link.
SAP NetWeaver 7.03 ABAP Developer Edition is the latest version available for download. With this version you can work with Web Dynpro ABAP and it is ready for ABAP in Eclipse.
SAP NetWeaver 7.03 ABAP Developer Edition System Requirements:
- Windows 7 Professional or Windows Server 2008R2 (english)
- Hostname must not exceed 13 characters
- NTFS-File systems
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher or Firefox 1.0 or higher (newest recommended)
- At least 4 GB RAM (recommended 8-16 GB)
- Intel Pentium III/1.1 GHz or higher (or compatible), Multi core recommended.
- 50 GB hard disk space temporary during installation – 36 GB permanent. The faster the better.
- High-resolution monitor (1024×768 or higher, 256 colors)
- Make sure that no other SAP system is installed on your computer. This version does not support multi system installations.
- The SAP system requires several ports for communication services. Therefore the file %WINDIR%\system32\drivers\etc\services must not include an entry for the ports 3200, 3600 and 8000. A possible entry can be excluded by using the hash symbol.
- If no DHCP server is available on your network (which dynamically determines the IP address) or your computer is not connected to any network, you need to install the virtual interface adapter MS Loopback Adapter. The procedure to install a loopback adapter is documented within the download package.
Always download the complete archive. Download additional parts if recommended (MaxDB tools and Windows GUI is included). Once the contents are extracted, initiate installation by opening the README to start the installation overview page. The download package contains a detailed installation guide and information about the evaluation developer license. If you have difficulties to get a license key, please go to www.sap.com/minisap
Check out the wonderful blog “How to Administrate the ABAP Trial Version” written by Manfred Lutz and Thomas Weiss to install the ABAP trial version.
This blog also states that “There is a temporary 30 day license on every NSP system after installation, which can be extended by 90 days again and again”.
PS: Just follow the below link to extend the SAP trial license.